History of 190 Gwydir Street
Frederick Lander, cement employee, lived in 190 Gwydir St in 1904 (see Spalding's Directory) and 1913 (see Spalding's Directory).
In 1911 the house was occupied by
Frederick LANDER, born around 1862 in Grantchester, Cambridge, a cement miller;
and his wife Sarah Maria (nee BIGGS), born around 1860 in Castle Camps, Cambs;
and daughter Lois Hall, born around 1861 in Grantchester, Cambridge, a correspondence clerk
Return to History of Gwydir Street
Return to Homepage