History of 2 Gwydir Street

Charles Tiplady lived in 2 Gwydir St in 1904 (see Spalding's Directory) and in 1913 (see Spalding's Directory) where he is described as a tailor. He is also described as living at number 24 in 1913. Perhaps he had moved in 1904, but the directory did not realise this! Or perhaps he owned both properties.

Return to History of Gwydir Street

Return to Homepage