Miss Harriet Millard, day school, lived in 42 Gwydir St in 1883 (see Kelly's Directory). Samuel Millard, carpenter, lived here in 1892 (see Kelly's Directory). Mrs Ann Millard lived here in 1913 (see Spalding's Directory). These are rpesumably all the same family.
The name Weybridge (?) Cottage is written on the house, but it's hard to read.
Return to History of Gwydir Street
Return to Homepage