Gwydir Street Quiz
You can find the answers to these questions in Gwydir Street between Hooper Street and Norfolk Street. There are hints to some of them on this website.
- Some are curves and some are straight, some are brick and some are not, what are they? - hint
- You can clean your feet, with someone watching! - hint
- But can this house write?
- Don't post a letter or stroke the cat! Why?
- One high, one low, with sceptre and orb, but why is he green? - hint
- Against the sky, some round, some square - what are they?
- Two animals high up on a sign - what are they? Symbols of which countries? - hint
- A red circle - what's inside? What does it mean? - hint
- A lion next to urns and a ring
- Which looks like the oldest house in Gwydir Street? - hint
- A cross in a diamond high up on a wall. Can you find others? - hint
- We live here - but how can others park? What happens if they stay too long? - hint
- It used to sell beer, but what was it called?
- Where is the missing house? - hint
- Too far away to see the time! - hint
- Little symbols above windows and doors - what are they? What does the name mean? - hint
- But one above a window is different. Why do you think this is? - hint
- The memory of a different queen, but how long had she reigned? - hint
Return to Homepage